Noorani Qaida Online
The Quran is the Holy book of Allah Almighty which was revealed in Arabic, in Mecca. So, that the Arabic people could understand it well. Arabs have the Arabic language as their native. So, they have adequate knowledge about it, and easy for them to learn the Quran. But Asian people start reading Quran mostly with Noorani Qaida to learn alphabets of Arabic language with correct punctuation because they do not have Arabic as an inherent language.The initial step in learning the Quran is to identify, read, and understand its alphabets. The primary book for acquiring these Arabic alphabets is Noorani Qaida.
If you have a good command of this Qaida, reading the Quran will be very easy for you. You may say that thisis the basis for learning the Holy Quran.The Noorani Qaida course is designed for persons of all ages. It is essential for beginners, especially children. This course can be learned by elders who do not know how to read the verses. It is simple to comprehend for both children and old people. If we recite Noorani Qaida with Tajweed, it will be very helpful to recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed. This featured Noorani Qaida for kids’ course will provide the utmost fundamental rules of Tajweed too.
“Noorani Qaida Online’’ course outline:
- Learning the twenty-nine alphabets of Arabic (seven letters with full mothpronunciation, and only four letters with lips pronunciation)
- Letter recognition (identifications of dots on different letters)
- Letter’s correct position
- Making words and sentences by connecting the alphabets
- Key symbols for mastering the basic laws of pronunciation
- The harakat, Types of Harakaat, Maddah, Tanween, Tashdeed,Jazm, Rules of Noon and Meem saakin)
- Understanding the rules of pause and stop
- Letters of Leen
- Rules of RAA
- Rules of LAAM
- Learning the consonants and vowels
- Apply long and short vowels
- Daily practice from para 30 with Tajweed accent
Lessons of Noorani qaida online course
Noorani qaida onlineclasses are divided into 17 parts, which are termed Qaida’s lessons.
- Lesson one consists of Huroof-e-Mufridaat (29 Arabic alphabets)
- These cond lesson is about joint letters (Murakkabat)
- Next,the lesson is on Huroof-e-Muqataat
- In the fourth lesson, Harakat, movements [Types of harakat: Fatha (Zabar), Kasrah (Zer),Dummah (paish)]
- The fifth lesson is about double zabar, double zer, double paish, called Tanween
- In the sixth part, the combination of Harakat and Tanween
- Lesson seven consists of standing fatha, standing kasrah, standing dummah
- Eighth lesson named as Maddoleen: (Alif maddoleen, Wao maddoleen, Yaa maddoleen)
- Next,is the exercise part of all the above lessons, also mentions the types of maddah when hamza comes after maddah (Maddah Mutasil, Maddah-e-Munfasil,
- Tenth and elevens lesson is about Jazam or Sakoon
- Twelveto fifteen is of Tashdeed
- Sixteenth lesson named as Tashdeed with Huroof-e-Maddah
- The last lesson described the rule of noon sakinah and Tanween
- This course also provides Noorani Qaida online pdf and Noorani Qaida pdf in English.