This course is designed for the students who already completed Quran Reading course and can read Quran but want to improve their tajweed skills. This course will provide practice in order to enhance student’s confidence while applying tajweed rules which were taught in basic level course. One of the main principles of fluent Quranic reading is repetition and lot of practice. All Basic tajweed rules will be covered along with reading practice.
- Recitation Style: Hafs an Asim
- Class Type: One-to-One
- Class Duration: 30 minutes
- Age Level: Atleast 8 Years
- Prerequisite: Can read Quran fluently
- Course Period: Depends upon student’s ability
- Gender: Male/Female
- Languages: Urdu / English
Quran with Tajweed course Outline:
- Makhaarij (points of articulation).
- Waqf (Rules of Stopping).
- Sun and Moon letters.
- Rules of Izhar-e-Halaqi, Ikhfa, Idgham-e-Yarmaloon, Iqlab.
- Rules of Izhar-e-shafawi, Ikhfa-e-shafawi, Idgham-e-shafawi.
- Reading Practice (Surah Al-Fatiha).
- Reading Practice (Para 30).
- Exercises with the rules of Tajweed.
Why you Should Choose Online Madrasa?
There are many reasons to choose online madrasa over traditional offline madrasa. Here are four reasons why online madrasa is a great choice for students:
- The online madrasa is more affordable than traditional offline madrasa.
- The online madrasa is more convenient because you can study at your own pace and time.
- You have access to a wider range of courses with online madrasa.
- With an online madrasa, you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
- So, if you’re looking for an affordable, convenient and comfortable way to learn about Islam, then choose an online madrasa!
Learn Quran with Trial Class With Us
What will I learn in Quran Memorization Course?
- You will actually memorize complete Quran with correct pronunciation in Arabic accent.
- You will be given new lesson for memorization daily.
- Evaluation of the lesson given in the last week.
- Consolidation of all old lessons.
This is the follow-up course of application of Tajweed Rules in Quran Reading Course, therefore student is required to know how to read Arabic words and must have knowledge of Harakaat, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. You just need to go through the Quran Reading Course first and then you can start Tajweed Course easily.
After going through this course, students become able to read the Holy Quran with proper rules of tajweed.
Best Online Quran Classes in United State
Previous Next Best Online Quran Classes for Adults Learning the Quran has become very important in this day and age. There are many online Quran
Online Quran Classes From international Quran Academy
Previous Next Online Quran Classes are a fantastic way to learn about the Quran. The Quran is the holy book of Islam, and it is
Madani Qaida Online: The Best Way to Learn Quran
Previous Next Madani Qaida Online: The Best Way to Learn Quran Madani Qaida Online is the perfect way to learn Quran. The Madani Qaida has
Noorani Qaida Online
Previous Next Madani Qaida Online The Quran is the Holy book of Allah Almighty which was revealed in Arabic, in Mecca. So, that the Arabic
Tafseer Quran in Urdu & English
Previous Next Tafseer Quran in Urdu As all Muslims know the Quran is the most exalted book of Almighty Allah. The holy Quran contains guidance
Learning Arabic Language of the Quran
Previous Next Learning Arabic Language of the Quran Over 200 million individuals in 28 countries from Africa to the Middle East speak the Arabic language,