Islamic Studies for Kids
With a vast Muslim population, Islam is the world’s second largest religion after Christianity. Islam began during the Prophet Muhammad’s ﷺ lifetime in Mecca (modern-day Saudi Arabia). The word “Islam” means “submission to God’s will”. The believers of Islam are known as Muslims. Muslims are monotheists who believe in a single, all-knowing God, known in Arabic as “Allah”. The religion of Muslims is growing rapidly over the world today.
Islam is the most beloved religion that we have to walk on the path of goodness in this world and the hereafter. Followers of Islam want to live a life in which they are completely obedient to Allah. They believe, nothing can happen without Allah’s consent. Islam teaches that Allah’s word which revealed to the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ through the angel Gabriel.
It is obligatory for every Muslim to learn the fundamentals of Islam. Islam is the best code of life. What should we do to have a pure life and how can we prevent sin? So, this short Islamic studies course provides fundamental information about Islam and improves students’ knowledge of Islamic civilization.
Outline of “Islamic Studies for Kids” course:
- Start of Islam
- History of Islam
- Basic Aqaaid (Monotheists, Prophethood, Angles, Holy books, Afterlife)
- Five pillars (Shahada, Prayers, Fasting, Zakat, Hajj)
- Importance of Islamic months
- Our believes (Imaan-e-Mufassil and Imaan-e-Mujamal)
- The events of famous Prophets of Allah
- The importance of Jihad and Hijrat
- The rights of God (Huqooq Allah)
- Human rights (Huqooq ul Ibad): Parental rights, Offspring’s rights, Rights of husband and wife, Neighbors’ rights, Relatives’ rights, Teacher’s rights, The rights of non-Muslims.
- Rules of Justice
- Islamic events (Ashura, Meelad-un-Nabi ﷺ, Ramadan, Eid-al-Fitr, Hajj, Eid-al-Adha)
- Social responsibilities of Islam and respect the law
- Caliphs of Islam
- Seerat-e- Nabi ﷺ
- Importance of Quran study
- The miracles of the prophets
- The miracles of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Knowledge of Heaven and Hell in the light of the Quran
- Description of the day of judgment
- Description of Halal and Haram
- Finality of Prophethood
Learn Quran with Trial Class With Us
Some basic information in Islamic studies for kid’s course.
- Taharah (Purity) includes: Wudhu and Ghusal
- The practice of establishing prayers
- Basic Dua’s (daily life)
- Famous Hadiths
- Duties of Wudhu
- Duties of Ghusal
- Namaz (Salah) timing and training
- Types of salah (Farz, Sunnat, Nafal, Wajib)
- Holy books (Taurah, Zaboor, Injeel, Quran Pak) and to which prophet was it revealed?
- Method of Jummah and Eid prayers
- Important nights of Islam (Shab-e-barat, Shab-e-Merajj, Lailat ul Qadar, Lailat ul Jaiza)
- Holy places (“Kaaba” in Mecca, Prophet Muhammad’s ﷺ mosque in Medina, Mosque Al-Aqsa in Palestine)
- Manners of eating, sleeping, thanking, forgiving, sneezing, talking, and many more.
- Memorization of Namaz, Small surahs, Six kalemas, and many more.
- The practice of sunnah of Holy Prophet ﷺ
- Good and bad deeds (Truth, lie, Abstinence, Arrogance, Jealousy, Backbiting, Polytheism Theft, Tolerance, Patience, Brotherhood, Forgiveness).
Previous Next Online Quran Classes are a fantastic way to learn about the Quran. The Quran is the holy book of Islam, and it is